Sunday, January 22, 2012

winter wonderland

So Mother Nature finally gutsy'ed enough courage and brought me my one wish for winter... SNOW... There is something about snow; pure, white, clean.. like a virgin on her wedding day. When I see snow it's a cleansing feeling to me, a way for nature to wipe away all the dirt on the ground and purify it with goodness (although after the snow melts... the grit and grime is worse than before the snow).

I enjoyed this snow with with lots of outdoorness... played fetch with my dogs while watching them scoot and slide.. hilarious...
I proved you cannot make snow angels in ice...
I proved that if I just really hard I could in fact break through the ice... proving with a gash in my knee.. blood was shed.
I discovered how exciting drifting is... thanks Stefano!
I learned that DVD cases are great for scraping snow and ice off your windshield... thanks Safeway!





No comments:

Post a Comment