Monday, March 26, 2012

Senior Year approaching

In one week, I will be a SENIOR at EOU... I have a lot of work to do. This term I am taking:

Lotteries and Loans (Business Math)
Lifestyle Behavior and Health
APEL course = I create a portfolio that incorporates real life working experience into my college degree plan.
Geo Forensics (science credit)

I have a lot of level 400 classes to take after this and attempt to get my cumulative GPA to a 3.5, I have goals to reach after graduation. The first one is to get my Graduate Certificate in Health Care Administration then on towards getting my actual Masters. I don't want to get to ahead of myself but I do feel schooling seems to be in the picture for the next 5-10 years... I do eventually want to get my doctorate in something... thinking perhaps business finance???


No comments:

Post a Comment